Julie is a high-energy, engaging and action-oriented speaker and trainer. Her presentations provide practice strategies that inspire people and teams to bring out the best in themselves and others and generate measurable results.
Julie speaks with diverse audiences within a variety of industries. Audiences include the YMCA, Chamber of Commerce’s, Northwest Missouri State University, Nebraska Healthcare Quality Forum, Leadership Northwest Missouri, Excellence in Missouri Foundation, Highview Baptist Church and others.
Her customized training programs cover topics such as:
- Ditching Drama -Adopting Mindfulness Practices that engage customers and the workforce
- It’s not the Wand; It’s the Wizard: pursuing excellence-not perfection
- The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread: the power of stories and experiences
- A Planting for the Future- Optimizing Essential Leadership Skills
- Customer Engagement Strategies
- Practical Application of the Baldrige Business Model